“Raw foods create living bodies, and cooked foods create dying bodies”
Yesterday was the first time I tried some “Grainless Apple Cereal” by Lydia’s Organics. I ate it with fresh almond milk and it tasted fantastic! It’s like raw granola. 100% organic, vegan and raw.
Zen and the Raw Journey
Some random notes on how I’m feeling after day 28…
- I seem more focused and clear when playing piano and drums. This is one of the big reasons for trying 100% raw, to improve my performances (not just through practice, but) through diet.
- I don’t feel exhausted anymore! This is significant because prior to this whole 100% raw experiment I would feel exhausted, often!
- I would have to rest up before a gig in order to gather enough energy to play.
- I have a LOT MORE ENERGY!
- My insomnia seems to have gone!
- Before going 100% raw I felt like I was 50. Now, I feel like I’m 20!
- Sometimes, I feel like I am already enlightened. Euphoric. More at peace with myself.
- Usually I tend to get depressed during the holiday season. So far I’m feeling pretty darn good.
Yesterday’s Raw Intake
- 1 – sun tea
- 5 – black olives
- 1 – small bowl of apple-granola raw cereal with almond milk
- 5 – large black grapes
- 2 – watermelon pieces
- 1 – medium salad (lettuce, dill, cilantro, spinach, red cabbage, olives, sprouts, lemon juice with oil and vinegar)
- 1 – cacao banana smoothie
- 1 – handful of mixed raw nuts
- 1 – sun tea
- 1 – medium salad (lettuce, dill, cilantro, spinach, red cabbage, cucumber, tomato, sprouts, lemon juice with oil and vinegar)
- 1 – bowl of zucchini pasta with olives, basil, tomato with sea salt, olive oil
- 1 – glass of purified water and 1 tbsp aloe vera juice