Published on December 7th, 2007 | by Randomguru1
Raw Random Thoughts
The following are random things I’ve discovered about exploring a mostly raw vegan lifestyle.
- Energy. Energy. Energy… = Go Go Go…
- I seriously need to buy a dehydrator and a food processor.
- I like basil leaves in my vegan sandwiches!
- Carrots turn my juicer orange. Must clean right away.
- I LOVE cucumber juice, and taste that it really is a melon.
- Carrot juice really makes me hyper.
- Celery juice is the easiest to juice; though my least favorite.
- Apple juice from the juicer is the best.
- My current favorite seeds are 100% organic raw pepitas.
- There are more people going raw than I imagined.
- Lots of raw vegan videos on YouTube. So now I don’t feel so alone. :)
- Lots of raw foodies on Flickr too. With awesome photos.
- A fresh garden salad is so beneficial to digestion. Even meateaters should always have a fresh salad with their meals.
- I get headaches now when I have coffee or white sugar.
- Saving all those fruit and vegetable scraps; great for the compost pile!
- Being a raw vegan and organic gardens at home go hand-in-hand. Money saving.
- I LOVE avocados!