December 21st, 2014
Published on June 7th, 2013 | by Randomguru0
Striving for the Perfect Zen Lunch: A Dietary Zen Koan
My Zen Diet has been inconsistent lately.
I confess, after being penalized by Google, they have scared me about posting repetitive data on my blog, mainly these Zen Meals. Because when I was posting my daily meals for 3 months, I admit there was a lot of food that was repetitive because they were healthy foods, and I was just documenting.
So, because Google has decided to clamp down on what they think are suspicious sites. Well, it REALLY puts a damper on things, doesn’t it.
But, at least I will post what I had for lunch today, which I thought was close to the perfect Zen Lunch. Perfect because of the following things.
Elements of Near-Perfection
- 1. A well-balanced diet.
- 2. All food groups were represented.
- 3. I drank antioxidant-rich Green Tea.
- 4. The food was either steamed, boiled or raw.
Today’s Zen Lunch
- Nigiri Sushi ~ 1 yellowtail, 1 salmon, 1 mackerel
- 1 Shrimp Dumpling ~ steamed
- Asian Pear ~ 1/4, diced
- Miso Soup ~ 1 cup, with tofu, seaweed
- Genmaicha Tea ~ 1 cup
- Soy Sauce, Wasabi & Pickled Ginger Slices
- 1 Glass of Water