Zen and the Art of Transitioning to a Vegan Diet
Ali Kamenova is a Yogi (or Yogini) who teaches beginner to advanced Yoga classes online. She has been a Vegan for 20 years and I don’t know her age, but she looks amazingly youthful for whatever age she is.
I have been following her videos on YouTube and I really like the way she talks about transitioning to a Vegan Diet.
Right away she stresses the video is not to suggest that everyone should become Vegan. It’s mainly for the people who are struggling to be Vegan and are asking the questions.
Ali Kamenova’s 8 Tips for Transitioning to a Vegan Diet
- 1. Prepare for the Journey.
- 2. Don’t worry too much about why you are becoming a Vegan.
- 3. Don’t fear becoming Vegan.
- 4. Drop processed foods, including sugar and oil.
- 5. Don’t worry about protein.
- 6. Buy a few good Vegan cookbooks.
- 7. Learn to appreciate and admire fruits.
- 8. You are going to gain more flavor.
Ali Kamenova goes into greater detail in explaining her 8 tips for transitioning to a Vegan Diet, so I’ll let her words speak for themselves, rather than try to comment.
In the video below, she covers what she typically eats in a day.
You must log in to post a comment.