I “borrowed” this meme from Nenette’s blog, and it’s been awhile since I did one of these, so here goes…
1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
At one of those gigs that starts at 10pm and ends at 2am. And I’m either doing an encore or two, or I’m loading my drums and going home.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
I bought a Tamron 18-200mm zoom lens, only because I accidentally broke my standard kit lens on my Nikon digital camera.
. . . .
3. What do your bank checks look like?
It’s been awhile since I used those. I use a check card now.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
My favorite black “muscle shirt” is an inexpensive Merona shirt from Target!
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
Possibly a new keyboard or some recording equipment?
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Green and white.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
I collect so many things… it’s crazy. But, something I collect are coins and stamps. I started way back when I was in the boy scouts to earn a certain merit badge.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
The family and I just went to Kazumi’s Sushi Bar the other day, celebrating my oldest son’s completion of his 3rd year in college, and my youngest son’s 18th birthday!
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
My youngest son recently had a birthday on June 9th.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Confession time. That would be Starbucks… a longtime addiction and unfortunately an expensive one. I’ve broken the habit a few times but someone I keep coming back. But I focus on their soy drinks and smoothies.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
Currently… none! The last mag I subscribed to was Yoga Journal.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
When I was an avid pizza eater and ate whatever long ago… anchovies. If I do succumb to a veg
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I honestly don’t remember!
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
I was going to say my wife, but she’s family to me. So, I’d say God… or the nameless creator of everything in this universe.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
It was probably spaghetti for my boys, or old-fashioned popcorn.
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Snorkeling mouthpieces. Just knowing someone else had their mouth on that for a give length of time.
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
I believe it’s always the left foot. I think.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
I recently misplaced my wallet somewhere in the house but I found it.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
Right now we’re pretty happy with everything in our house. We are very minimalistic and very picky on what we initially buy.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I returned a Nikon zoom lens I didn’t need to Target. They have a very good return policy. 90 days for electronics!
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
Gendarme. It’s a rather rare cologne but it’s still out there. I try others for a while but always come back to Gendarme.
22. Your favorite board game?
23. What was the last board game you played?
I think was Monopoly.
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
The last car we bought was through our Credit Union, a special sale of new and used cars.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
The theme song from “Once Upon A Time in the West”.
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
I honestly don’t remember.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Cleaning the toilet bowls!
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?