In My Mind's Zen Garden
No Comments 33 Views

deductions for musicians and singers

Working, professional musicians, singers and entertainers are usually considered self-employed, so I have to do an itemized tax form every year.

Here’s a good resource for musicians and entertainers regarding taxes and deductions.

About the author:
Has 3197 Articles

Carlos Rull is a musician living in the San Diego area. His interests include Yoga, Eastern Philosophy, Zen Buddhism, and Gardening. He plays drums, piano, and composes New Age & Ambient music, and his albums are available on iTunes and


Back to Top