1. All About That Bass is such a catchy tune. I think that (at the very least), young musical artists should focus on hooks that the average person can hum to, or whistle to.
2. Speaking of Bass, Kim Kardashian is trying to “break the internet” by bearing that booty again. And she’s singin’ All About That Bass all the way to the bank. I mean no disrespect to all you Kim Kardashian fans out there. But, hey… I calls it like I sees it, and if ya got it, flaunt it! Nothing wrong with making a living out of it, but that’s what it is, yo?
3. Regarding the stock market: A LOT of the action happens right at the opening bell, so I try to wake up early and check the “futures” outlook and set up limited orders just in case a particular stock gaps up or down. Other than that, the second most active time of the trading session is…. drum roll please…… you guessed it, just before the closing bell.
4. I work the stock market trends and look at the charts in the mornings. And I also listen to/watch television. So, I’m flipping channels and Whoopie Goldberg and the ladies on The View are talking vibrators! Say what?
5. I’m back to using Feedly! And, it’s gone through some great changes to its interface. It is one of the best tools to get all your news, websites, and favorite blogs all in one place. Check it out: Feedly.com
A Public Service Announcement: Trading stocks can be addictive and scary. Meaning, you could lose all your money, honey! Trade at your own risk. 😉