Okay, everyone around me seems to be getting sick, including my wife. So far I’ve been lucky, or could it be that I’ve been eating super healthy lately? I think to some extent, eating a super-healthy diet helps, sure.
Also, whenever I’ve felt like I might be coming down with something like a cold, I’ll take a few drops of the Goldenseal Extract. I’m a firm believer in that.
Needless to say, the common cold historically has been a tough one to conquer for us humans. So, I’m not taking any chances… I’m going to continue eating super-healthy to boost my immune system.
Other than that…
Some Recent News
- The meditation garden is coming along nicely. After the rains all the plants had gotten a big boost as far as watering goes. I haven’t had to do any manual watering for a week. The soil is still a bit moist from the rains.
- Tip: Must remember to try and water deeply and infrequently to promote deep root growth.
- Flamenco Nova‘s CD is almost done! And it finished going through the Mastering Process and Jordano says it sounds even better and more detailed. So, I can’t wait till the actual CD gets released and we have our CD release party.
- It was my father-in-law’s 86th Birthday! A large party of us relatives dined out at Sushi Bar Kazumi. Being a raw vegan, I was still able to have a large salad and also a seaweed and cucumber salad. I succumbed and had a bowl of miso soup and a mixed vegetable roll.
- It’s that time of the year and I’m getting my taxes ready since it’s a bit slow with the gigs
- Flamenco Nova will be performing 4x this month at Le Papagayo. January 5, January 17, January 19 and January 24. If you are in the area, please come over to Leucadia and see the band. The food is quite good there… some really great seafood dishes!