“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” —Leonardo da Vinci
Zen and the Art of Raw Chips and Salsa
Another photo from my “raw chips and salsa” photo shoot, hehe! I confess to not having a dehydrator yet (um, anyone out there independently wealthy? care to buy me one?). But, I was able to buy the following:
Raw Foods from Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s
- Organic Hass Avocados from Trader Joe’s
- Matter of Flax – Flax Crackers
- Leaf Cuisine – Kale Crisps
- Organic Fresh Salsa from Trader Joe’s
When the dehydrator finally arrives (hopefully in the next few months) then I’ll be able to make my own flax crackers and kale crisps at home, and possibly some raw breads too! Wish me luck.
I’m Returning To Le Papagayo!
Le Papagayo Restaurant
102 North Coast Highway
Leucadia, CA 92024
I’ll be performing solo piano at Le Papagayo this coming Thursday. The food there is always amazing, and the bar specializes in mojitos and sangrias.
Uncluttering My World in 2009
One of my goals for 2009 is to unclutter my life. And also, to live a simpler lifestyle with less, selling or giving away much of my belongings.
Theoretically, sure. I think it’s just a matter of making a good list with a few notes for each item, and it can be done.
- Donating Clothing, Shoes, Etc – I simply need to go through my closets and look in the garage and find things that I can donate. Then call the local charity and have them pick up the items. Done!
- Selling on Amazon and eBay – I’ve already started this on Amazon.com. I just need to start up some auctions on eBay. Two of my items have already been sold on Amazon.com.
- Simplifying My Website – And the goal of simplifying and uncluttering my life extends to this site and blog. I’ve already reduced the number of “categories”, just trying to keep the navigation simpler. And it’s better to manage writing about just a few topics than a gazillion!
So, what are you doing to unclutter your life in 2009? What other goals do you have to accomplish in 2009? And do you believe in goals, or resolutions?
Congatulations To Our Winners!
Congratulations to Annie for winning the book, Smoothies AND Juices!