. . .
A Frugal Billionaire
In the past, I’ve written a lot about living a frugal life, and even if I had billions I’d want to live a frugal lifestyle like Warren Buffett, rather than live a life-in-the-fast-lane like Larry Ellison of Oracle.
Living Within Your Means
Well, who knows what I would actually do if I really did have billions. For sure I would invest in a lot of stocks, mutual funds and bonds, and maybe perhaps some metals like gold and silver.
But the main thing is I would definitely live within my means. I know this applies to all levels of wealth. Living in poverty is obviously a struggle to just make ends meet, but I would definitely follow a frugal philosophy at any level of wealth, whatever that may be.
. . .
The Zen Garden’s Top Frugal Articles
- Thrifty Zen: A Frugal Approach To Frugal Living
- Getting Back On Track With Frugal Living and Thrifty Thinking
- 5 Frugal Activities for a Beautiful Sunday Morning
- Frugal Living in a 90 Square Foot Microstudio in Manhattan
- 6 Frugal Ways to Workout and Get in Shape
- Are You Taking Your Frugal Lifestyle Too Far?
You must log in to post a comment.