Randomguru’s Homemade Guacamole recipe is 100% Vegan, Gluten-Free and great a Super Bowl party or family get-together. All natural ingredients!
Homemade Guacamole – 100% Vegan, Gluten-Free
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 5 Hass Avocados
- 1 Tsp Himalayan Pink Salt – ground fine
- 3 Large Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 Small White Onion
- 1/2 Large Tomato
- 1 Small Lime
- 1 Small Handful of Cilantro
- Halve 3 Avocados. Remove the large seed. Scoop out avocado and place in a large bowl, mashing thoroughly.
- Peel cloves of garlic and mince. Place in the bowl.
- Quarter the half tomato, place pieces in a food processor and grind to very small pieces.
- Quarter the half onion, place pieces in a food processor and grind to very small pieces.
- Place the tomato and onion in the bowl.
- Mince the handful of cilantro finely, and place in the bowl.
- Halve the lime and squeeze the juice over the ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Halve the remaining 2 Avocados, scoop and place in the bowl.
- Mash Avocados with the ingredients, but leave these 2 Avocados on the chunky side.
- Pour the Himalayan Pink Salt on top of the ingredients and mix one more time.
- Chill for 15-20 minutes, then serve.
Notes and Tips
- Of course, you’ll want to serve your guacamole as a dip for the best tortilla chips you can find.
- Use this guacamole with salads and as a side dish. Experiment. Try with Salmon or on crackers.
- Try this in a Vegan Sandwich.
- Be sure to use the freshest, organic ingredients for the best taste.
- I experimented with quite a few online Guacamole recipes, and came up with my own version for Super Bowl LI. This one was a big hit with the family, and I’ll never buy store-bought Guacamole again! It REALLY makes a difference to prepare Homemade Guacamole.