Masks for Men: It’s Really About Skin Care, Folks
I’m getting back to a regimen of doing masks on my face, simply because I’m thinking every guy should do this for a clearer complexion.
I’m a musician, so I meet a lot of people at the gigs I do. I guess it helps to put that extra attention to the face.
I’m trying to do a mud mask (or something similar) twice a week. I know everyday would be too much. Also, I think steaming the face is important too.
So, my proposed daily/weekly regimen will go something like this:
- Daily washing of the face at least 2-3 times a day with a good facial cleanse soap or something similar. Still researching a good one.
- Daily scrubbing of the face with a loofa 2-3 times a day.
- Weekly mud mask or something similar 1-2 times each week.
- Steaming the face over boiling water. Frequency to be determined through trial and error.
- Daily application of lotion to the face in the mornings, and/or when needed for extra moisture protection.
As far as masks are concerned, I’m currently using Freeman’s Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask. It’s very reasonable compared to many of the specialty masks that cost $30 or more (it’s about $5.98), and it’s available at CVS Pharmacy and other popular stores.
Here’s a nice link: Best Facial Masks for Men