About This Recipe
- Easy to make!
- It’s very YUMMY!
- A great transition food for newbie vegans!
- Did I mention cruelty-free? You’re saving the animals!
- Make it as simple or as complex as you like!
The Cruelty-Free Ballpark Hotdog
Total Time: 10-15 Minutes
Macro-Nutrients: Carbs 29 g – Protein 18 g – Fats 7.3 g
- 1 Tofurky Jumbo Hotdog
- 1 Whole Wheat Hotdog Bun
- 1 tbsp Veganaise
- 1 tbsp or packet of Ketchup
- 1 tbsp or packet of Yellow Mustard
- Heat the hotdog in the microwave for about 1 minute, or saute in a little coconut oil in a heated skillet at medium heat for a few minutes, or until browned.
- Heat the hotdog bun in the microwave for 15 seconds, or in a toaster oven for a couple of minutes.
- Spread the Veganaise evenly on the insides of the hotdog bun.
- Lay the cooked hotdog in the bun.
- Add the mustard and ketchup.
- Optional: Add Vegan Cheese (grated) – white and orange
- Optional: Add relish if you have it.